Chaplains on the Harbor is seeking a part-time Bookkeeper, for 5-10 hours per week at $25 per hour.
The COH Bookkeeper will be responsible for:
- Tracking deposits, reimbursements, receipts and record-keeping in Quickbooks
- Monitoring payroll and accounts
- Making reports to executive staff and board on cash-flow and other relevant budget information
- Experience in accounting and/or bookkeeping
- Ability to work collaboratively in an organization that prioritizes the leadership of poor, formerly-homeless, and formerly-incarcerated people
- Ability to work well with people of all backgrounds
- Commitment to COH’s mission, vision, and values
- Personal experience of homelessness, poverty, incarceration, and/or recovery from chemical dependency
- 2 years experience in bookkeeping
- Submit resume and cover letter to Aaron Scott, Development Director (firstname.lastname@example.org). Position open until filled.